Open Event for the Cycladic Gastronomy by Metropolitan College School of Tourism
Metropolitan College’s School of Tourism invites you to the Open Event “Cycladic Gastronomy” on Wednesday, May 31st 2017 at the Maroussi campus. The event is organised by the BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management students and is under the auspice of the Club for UNESCO of Piraeus and Islands.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about the Cycladic Gastronomy and taste the islands local products.
The invited speakers of the School of Tourism are:
• Nana Darioti, Thaleia Tsihlaki and Andreas Androulidakis, writers of the book “The Wind and the Saltiness - Products and Recipes of the Cyclades”
• Dimitris Rousounelos, Mykonos Gastronomy Club
• Yiannis Roussos, President of the Chamber of Cyclades
• Antonis Psaltis, Tinos Food Paths
• George Pittas, Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, will present the initiative “Greek Breakfast”
Entrance is free. Book your seat at: Miss Efstathia Lazaridou, firstname.lastname@example.org