At Metropolitan College we deliver high quality graduate and post-graduate programmes in a nurturing environment where quality is always underpinned by the drive for excellence and the commitment to the principles of transformational education in order to enrich graduates with strong employability skills. Metropolitan College has the necessary credentials, expertise, academic and administrative staff and infrastructure in order to ensure that our students benefit from the highest possible level of tertiary education.
The basic aspects of our Corporate Identity are presented below:
- Metropolitan College is a constitutive member of METROPOLITAN - AKMI Educational Organization, the largest private postsecondary educational group in Greece (more than 25.000 students nationwide).
- Metropolitan College is one of the first private colleges in Greece (since 1982) and the college with the widest range of fields of study.
- Metropolitan College is the largest UK TNE provider in Greece .
- All courses are specially designed to meet the demands of modern students and to facilitate their entry into the Greek and international job market.
- Metropolitan College is accredited by the British Accreditation Council [BAC] as an independent institution offering higher education, and all academic degrees are recognized by UK ENIC.
- Metropolitan College is established as an institution of educational excellence, as it cooperates with distinguished International Universities.
- Metropolitan College offers highly experienced academic staff, with continuous training by the collaborating universities.
- All services offered meet the standards of the Quality Assurance Agency of the UK.
- Metropolitan College has 7 campuses: a privately owned campus of 13,000 m² in Maroussi (northern suburb of Athens) with easy access from the town centre, a 3.500 m² branch in the heart of Piraeus port, a 2.700 m² Downtown Athens branch, and one in the city centre of Thessaloniki in a historic building of 2.000 m². There are also campuses with state-of-the-art facilities in three cities across Greece: Heraklion Crete, Rhodes and Larissa.
- State-of-the-art facilities and specialized laboratories for each programme, lecture theatres of 200 seats and numerous lecture rooms, equipped with the most modern a/v equipment.
- Metropolitan College offers fully-equipped Libraries of thousands of titles in each campus, with access to the online libraries of the collaborating universities.
- Student Support Services: Counselling Centre, Academic Learning Centre, Dietetic Office, Learning Difficulties Support Centre, Career Office (links with the industry, annual Career Days).
- Personal Academic Tutors who ensure that individual learning needs of each student are covered.
- Student Life: training seminars and lectures, social and cultural events, CSR initiatives & volunteer opportunities, Lounge Café.